Friday, September 21, 2012

Pink Fridays: Pink Cake



There is really something about blog memes. It somehow gives an appeal not just to the readers, but to the bloggers as well. My cousin, who is also a blogger, has invited me to join this blog meme, the Pink Fridays. My other cousin also mentioned about this meme before. Sure, it is a "popular" meme. Its popularity maybe because of the fact that this has started since December 2008 and also because of its color, pink. Without second thoughts, I decided to join this meme because I am a pink-lover.

For the Friday of this week, I am posting this PINK CAKE. This is the birthday cake of my goddaughter, Fabriella.



Ellah celebrated her first birthday last Monday, September 17. And this (photo) is her princess-y birthday cake, which is PINK!

So for the next Fridays, please watch out for more Pink Friday posts! Also, if you are a blogger and perhaps, a pink-lover, you can join us! Just leave the link to your blog on the comment box below, so I can read your PF posts. Happy Pink Friday, sweeties!

2 comments:

  1. yey! dili na bitaw friday, pero pwde man japun kay nakalimot ko post adtong friday LOL ahahah

    maayo kay niapil na ka, ka nice anang pink nga cake:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! pwede diay gihapon nang ingana te? magpost ug Pink Friday bsag dli Friday? hehe :) nagcomment man ko didto sa Pinkthoughts na nagjoin ko. gnahan bya pod ko kay syempre, PINK! ;)

      Delete