Friday, November 23, 2012

PF: Little Pink Car



I do know that I missed a lot of Fridays already. But now, I'm back! I really do enjoy doing Pink Fridays post, but I just don't really have all the time in the world to blog 24/7 (I wish I have, though. *sighs*). However, I'm still grateful for the opportunity my parents have given me... for the free WiFi, free laptop/computer system, free electricity, etc. Okay, enough with the duh-ra-muh :) Let's get to business, and lemme show you what I have for today.

So the other Saturday, I went with some friends to the City. I actually accompanied my friends who represented our municipality for the screening of Mr. and Ms. Teen Bohol. While we were on our way to the hotel where the screening would be held, I saw this cute pink car and immediately took a picture of it.


I just saw this cute car parked along the street and I actually do not know who the owner is! HAHA. So here's a little message:

Dear owner-of-the-pink-car,

Thank you for parking it here and sorry if I took a picture without asking permission from you. I hope you don't mind. By the way, your car is really cute -- too cute I decided to post it here for my Pink Fridays post. By any chance you get to read this message, please leave a comment.

Love, Suzette <3 

Have a happy Pink Friday, sweeties! Don't forget to join my ongoing giveaway HERE. Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment