Friday, January 11, 2013

Heller there 2013 :)

01/10/13

My first post for the year 2013 :) So, lemme say Happy New Year sweeties! I was actually planning to post here my resolution for this year but I changed my mind. Instead, I just want to share to you what I've been up to lately and to share my thoughts about my life.


These are actually our New Year fruits. It's actually a tradition ever since to have 12 fruits on the table for the New Year. The 12 fruits symbolize 12 fruitful months for the year 2013 :)
 
Just when I was getting excited to transfer the photos from my digicam to the laptop, I can't quite figure out how to open the files. But I'd work on it next time, pretty soon. So as of now, I just finished watching the movie 50/50. I am aware that this movie was released last 2011 but oh well, I just saw it today. And I realized, I have actually been watching Joseph Gordon-Levitt movies. Just last week, I watched Inception, Looper and Premium Rush. And then this. But I didn't really do it on purpose. Haha! :) Coincidence.
 
And watching the film 50/50 made me realize something - that life is short and that I am blessed I don't have any sickness or infirmity right now. Thank you Lord. :)
 
A lot of people are actually sick this time because of the cold season. Cough and colds are very common. But what alerts most people is FLU. That is why, getting a flu shot is recommended for everybody. I've had mine last year, I mean 2011 so I might get another shot soon. It's a vaccine given to the patient yearly. Just for, you know, prevention. Okay, so I'm getting far now. Hehe. I just want to express the point that we are now in a new year, so we should take extra care so won't catch any illness. Let us not start the year with unending ha-chus (sneezing) and u-hum u-hum (cough sound). Aside from frequent handwashing, which is for me, the best weapon against germs and viruses, we should also eat nutritious food. Fruits rich in Vitamin C can really help.
 
 
It's for you to figure out which of these fruits are rich in Vitamin C. There are actually a lot from this photo and more from the stores and perhaps from your backyard ;)
 
So that'll be all for welcoming the year 2013 and about the movie and the flu and the fruits. :) Take care during this flu season sweeties!
 
The photo I sent to my boyfie thru PM, which he eventually posted in his timeline. haha!
 

2 comments:

  1. fruits is really good for the health and source of vitamins.hope 2013 will be good to us... cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaah,i need this right now,feeling sick...just craving for strawberries

    ReplyDelete